Sperm count is an important characteristic of fertility and potence in males. The condition of Low sperm count, also known as oligozoospermia, arises when a man has fewer than fifteen million sperms per milliliter of semen ejaculated at the time of achieving orgasm which can make it difficult for a man to father a baby as less sperm count reduces the chances of fertilizing the egg of the female partner. However, many men surviving Low sperm count are still capable of making their women conceive a baby.
What are the symptoms and signs of Low Sperm Count?.
Following are the main symptoms showing possibility of having Low Sperm Count:
- Inability to get conception within a year of trying to conceive. Doctors prescribe that the time of a year is long enough to conceive and get pregnant, in case the couple fails to get conception it may symbolize less count of sperms.
- Lack or deficiency of facial hairs in men due to hormonal imbalance. However it doesn’t assures Low sperm count as the growth of facial hairs also depends upon the frequency of shaving.
- This is another quite rare condition that males with no muscular development or with less masculinity also tend to have less sperm count as chromosomal or hormonal imbalance can be a cause. This condition is unusual and not ordinary.
- Reduced interest towards sexual activity and inability to sustain erection for more than a minute could also possibly indicate low sperm count.
What is the importance of having healthy sperms?
Having healthy sperms in a good quantity increases the chances of conception with a healthy baby. A normal man having healthy sperm count of around 40 - 300 million in a milliliter of semen is considered more fertile as the larger number of sperms multiplies the possibility of getting impregnated. Healthier sperms denotes healthier child with safer delivery. Whereas, Low sperm count minimizes the probability of achieving pregnancy and that with a healthy child.
Can Having Sex or masturbating more frequently Lowers a Man's Sperm Count?
Practising masturbation and sexual activity very frequently may result into lowering sperm count which ultimately affects fertility rate. It takes around 24-36 hours for the body to create sperms. It is important to conserve sperms for atleast few days in order to settle sperm count at higher quantity if trying to conceive. Also, it is advisable to have sex at interval of 2-3 days as it also ensures that sperms are fresh, healthier, high in mobility and at optimum level.
What are the causes of low sperm count and watery semen?
Following are the major possible causes for low sperm counts and watery semen:
- Medical conditions (Varicocele, Tumors, Undescended testicles)
- Sexual problems (Early Ejaculation, anti-sperm antibodies)
- Hormone imbalance
- Chromosome defect
- Deficiency of zinc
- Excessive masturbation
- Infections, especially Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Exposure to radiation or X-rays
- Consuming Alcohol, chewing tobacco or smoking cigarettes
How to increase sperm count and quality naturally with best ayurvedic medicine?
Being an ancient science of healing Ayurveda is a natural way of treating sexual problems. The proven combination of herbs and their inherited benefits naturally help in production of healthier sperms with improved quality and enhanced quantity as required to achieve conception successfully. The pure herbs from “Mother Nature” are responsible to strengthen the reproductive organ, tissues and nurtures testicles to produce quality sperms. 3X Power consisting of various ayurvedic herbs such as ashwagandha, shilajit, safed musli, kali musli, kesar, jaiphal, shatavari, akarkara, akhrot and gokshura stimulates vigor, improves stamina, boosts sex drive, volumize semen and prevents sexual disorders. Also the aroma of ayurvedic treatment electrifies sexual urge to perform on bed like you have never before.
What are the best foods to increase sperm production?
There are some foods which can really help to boost your sperm count to improve fertility. Powerful aphrodisiac, chocolate is known to enhance volume of semen, increase testosterone levels and improve sperm count. It also enables you to experience intense orgasm with your partner. Being rich source of zinc and minerals, oysters are source to improve sexual desire and fertility. Eggs are believed to be beneficial in producing healthy and strong sperms as it is high in protein. Ginseng and bananas are considered to increase sexual power, stamina and virility in men.